I have a H U G E problem...
I used to curse... worse than a sailor. I have curbed my cursing, especially around the children. The worse thing I've been saying is "Jesus Christ."
I know this can offend some people, but to me it's about as strong as an F Me (which is my favorite expression when it comes to cursing).
Yes... I am a horrible person.
Anyway... yesterday morning Robert is sitting in front of his volcano, which he got for Christmas, when all of a sudden a hear his tiny voice saying "Jesus Fucking Christ!"
THAT got my attention really fast. I thought I did not hear right. I stop what I'm doing and quietly listen and again... "Jesus Fucking Christ."
Michael goes to Robert and says "Robert, don't say that. That's bad"
He then comes to me and says really loud "Mom, Robert said Jesus Fucking Christ."
Great!!! Now Michael is saying it too.
I ignored it. As hard as it was, I ignored it.
Luckily Robert stopped saying it after three times.
I learned with the boys, if I don't ignore what they say, they will say it over and over and over.
Yes, I curse, but I can't remember the last time I said this. I personally think it was quite a while ago.
HOWEVER... for this... I am blaming my sister; even if she doesn't deserve it.